Sunday, May 18, 2014

Elementary school students learning about Bhutan

Students in Korea are really curious about Bhutan. They hardly know anything about Bhutan. When I got to the class, the students asked me many questions such as " is there television in Bhutan?" Or " do Bhutanese people use smart phones?". The young generations are really smart. They know that Korea is one of the top 10 economy in the world. Therefore, they tend to think that countries which are less developed than Korea won't have access to technologies that they get access to. 

Through my class, I hope the young Koreans will be able to change their perceptions on least developed countries. In other words, I hope they don't make themselves look naive when they are adult by asking some questions with obvious answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment